- Tent caterpillars walk in straight lines by “holding on” to each other.
- In April, a new type of shrimp was discovered in the Pacific, and named Synalpheus pinkfloydi.
- The shrimp was named after Pink Floyd because it has a distinctive red/pink claw.
- Madrid shoe stores don’t sell open-toed, sandals with a 1.5(ish) inch heel.
- Despite having just been out of town for Semana Santa, many Madrileños leave the city for the Puente de Mayo (May 1 and 2 are holidays.)
- But because May 1 is a holiday in the whole country (and other countries in Europe), lots of tourists come to Madrid.
- A school-year in Spain goes by really fast.