- April 23 is Día de San Jordi in Spain (mostly celebrated in Barcelona), and is somewhat similar to our Valentine’s Day.
- But they also celebrate Valentine’s Day (mainly because it’s an excuse for Spaniards to celebrate, and they’re influenced by a many American traditions.
- It’s also known as Día de las Rosas and Día del Libro, so they celebrate books and decorate things with roses.
- Spaniards are worried about the election in France
- Because they’re worried that if Le Pen wins France might try to leave the EU.
- There’s a Museo de America full of (stolen) objects from North/Central/South American indigenous cultures.
- There are frescos painted by Goya in a church in Madrid that is open to the public for viewing.