- You can go SCUBA diving in Valencia, but apparently it’s very cold.
- There’s a crazy diversity of types/shapes of plankton in the ocean.
- Even when it’s 77 degrees in Madrid, lots of people still wear winter coats because it’s March.
- Though there is a saying here that roughly translates to: don’t put your coat away until May.
- But lots of young people will wear shorts if it gets warm enough
- Resbailar means to slip (like when you’re walking on wet ground and you slip).
- Hiking in La Cabrera (about an hour north-west of Madrid) requires
somelots of scrambling using your hands.