- Paintings are often “read” like a book from left to right.
- Plane tickets in Europe are more expensive this semester because the weather is “better.”
- Sometimes commuter trains in Spain just don’t show up.
- Tides are controlled by the moon and the barometric pressure.
- “Mudejar” was the name given to Arabs that stayed in the Iberian peninsula after the reconquest, and the resulting artistic style that combined Muslim and Christian motifs.
- The roof of Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar is made of blue, green, and yellow tiles.
- Zaragoza is more than just a stop between Madrid and Barcelona.