- Anyone can read the books in the library at El Escorial (some of which are many hundreds of years old), you just have to have a valid reason.
- The mountains around El Escorial get covered in snow in the winter.
- The tower of the Cathedral of Segovia is the tallest in Spain.
- And someone used to live in it all the time to ring the bells. When someone needed him to come out of the tower, they would hit a rock at the base of the tower, and the sound would travel up.
- The alcázar in Segovia inspired Walk Disney’s castle.
- Travel during Semana Santa (the week before Easter) in Europe is really expensive.
- Segovia is just as picturesque and beautiful in the winter.