*This was supposed to be posted last week for thanksgiving but I made a mistake/don’t understand how WordPress works and it didn’t get published.*
Given that’s it’s Thanksgiving, instead of 7 things I learned this week, I’ve made a list of 7 things I’m thankful for.
1. My real family: for loving me and supporting me always.
2. My host family: for welcoming a complete stranger into their home with such kindness.
3. Cactus: for reminding me of home and making me smile wherever I am.
4. Mountains: for always being there to climb.
5. Cats: because there’s not much better than having a warm cat snuggle in your lap.
6. Running: because who knew something so unpleasant could be so fun.
7. My friends: for inspiring me and challenging me to be a better person everyday.