- Spanish people don’t know why we celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Spain has begun to “celebrate” Black Friday.
- Christmas decorations begin to appear just after Halloween.
- People in Spain don’t really celebrate Christmas with Santa Claus, but say that the Reyes Magos (we would say the Wise Men or Three Kings) bring the presents.
- …but Santa has become popular recently with kids.
- Spaniards will look at you strangely for wearing shorts to run in November even if it’s warm out.
- Tortilla de Patatas can be made with potato chips if you don’t want to chop the potatoes.