- Even though it looks really dry, and everyone says it is really dry in Spain, sometimes it rains a lot.
- People in Spain don’t dress for the weather, more for the season which means big winter coats because it’s October even though it’s still 70 degrees .
- People will sit outside at terrazas in these big winter coats at night even when it gets chilly.
- Frida (the movie with Selma Hayek) is really well done.
- Some science classes in Spain have a different schedule every, single week. They say this is to accommodate labs, but I think it’s just to drive the students crazy…
- Trick-or-treating has become trendy in Spain because “Spaniards love to celebrate things!” (according to my host brother).
- 8 weeks goes by really fast.