- Vegan/Vegetarian restaurants exist in Madrid (and can be delicious and cheap)!
- Watching the sunrise at the beach after an overnight bus ride makes the ride much better.
- Catalan is a very confusing language that looks vaguely like Spanish and French with a lot of the letter X.
- Even though Spanish churros don’t have cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top (those are the Mexican ones), sometimes restaurants in Spain put cinnamon sugar on top for fun.
- Antoni Gaudí designed the stained glass in the Sagrada Familia to reflect the cardinal direction the window faces.
- Gaudí’s face is built into the facade of the Sagrada Familia.
- There is only one salamander/lizard in the Parc Guell.